Create Voice and Video Calls with Dolby-quality sound to provide real-time communications in your own applications. Dolby Voice is an award-winning audio communications technology backed by decades of expertise in audio digital signal processing.
The Web SDK provides all of the benefits of the Dolby.io Communications APIs with:
✓ Support in the browser using WebRTC
✓ Support on the desktop with Electron
For an overview of the benefits and features of the Dolby.io Communications Platform, begin with the Introduction to Dolby.io Communications APIs.
This guide will help you learn more about how to use the Dolby.io Communications SDK for Web with some common scenarios.
- Initializing the SDK - initialize and integrate the Client SDKs into your application
- Conferencing - creating and joining a conference
- Presenting - sharing screen, files, or other media in a conference
- Inviting Participants - invite participants to a conference
- Using Notifications - allows application users to receive notifications related to conference events
Updated 13 days ago