Create Voice and Video Calls with Dolby-quality sound to provide real-time communications in your own applications. Dolby Voice is an award-winning audio communications technology backed by decades of expertise in audio digital signal processing.
The Web SDK provides all of the benefits of the Dolby.io Communications APIs with:
✓ Support in the browser using WebRTC
✓ Support on the desktop with Electron
For an overview of the benefits and features of the Dolby.io Communications Platform, begin with the Introduction to Dolby.io Communications APIs.
Quick start for creating your first Video Call.
Additional tutorials for adding features to your web application.
Reference for core building blocks of the Web SDK.
Object model for data types used in the Web SDK.
Explore sample projects with source code to solve common application use cases.
Video Call UIKit for React.
Clone the repository to run the sample app and learn how to develop the core Dolby.io features.
This guide will help you learn more about how to use the Dolby.io Communications SDK for Web with some common scenarios.
- Initializing the SDK - initialize and integrate the Client SDKs into your application
- Conferencing - creating and joining a conference
- Presenting - sharing screen, files, or other media in a conference
- Inviting Participants - invite participants to a conference
- Using Notifications - allows application users to receive notifications related to conference events
Updated 6 months ago