This guide will help you learn more about how to use the Dolby.io Communications SDK for iOS with some common scenarios.
- Initializing the SDK - initialize and integrate the iOS SDK into your application
- Conferencing - creating and joining a conference
- Presenting - sharing screen, files, or other media in a conference
- Recording - recording a session for later playback and review
- Inviting Participants - invite participants to a conference
- Using Notifications - allows application users to receive notifications related to conference events
Updated 3 months ago
Did this page help you?