The Participant model gathers information about the conference participant, such as:
- The participant's ID, status, and type
- Information about streams that the participant uses
- Additional information about the participant
- Information whether the participant's audio is enabled
The model also notifies about the participant's status changes.
status: ParticipantStatus): void
Emitted when the participant's status changes during a conference.
|ParticipantStatus||The participant's status.|
• audioTransmitting: boolean = false
The participant's audio transmitting status modified using startAudio or stopAudio methods on the local participant. This property is true when the participant is transmitting audio to the conference. If this property is false then it indicates that the participant is muted into the conference.
Note: This property is available only in SDK 3.2 and next releases.
• id: string
The participant's ID.
• info: ParticipantInfo = new ParticipantInfo()
The information about the conference participant.
• status: ParticipantStatus
The participant's status.
• streams: MediaStreamWithType = new Array<MediaStreamWithType>()
The participant's streams.
• type: ParticipantType
The type of the participant, either
• get audio(): boolean
The participant's audio status.
• get audioReceivingFrom(): boolean
For example, if client A calls the stopAudio method to stop receiving audio from participant B and then calls participant.audioReceivingFrom for participant B, client A receives false. This means that client A does not receive audio streams from participant B. If the participants audioTransmitting is false, then its audioReceivingFrom will also be false as the conference is unable to send down audio for a participant that is not sending their audio into the conference.
Note: This accessor is available only in SDK 3.2 and next releases.
Updated 7 months ago