The application available in this repository demonstrates the capabilities of Dolby.io's video call solution for browser applications, built using React.
The application provided allows you to evaluate solutions offered by Dolby.io Communications APIs. You can clone the repository yourself, run the application locally and verify that it meets your requirements. Learn more about Dolby.io’s video conference capabilities here.
Its scope covers:
- Initialization of Dolby.io SDK
- Creating and joining a conference
- Camera, microphone and audio output configuration
- Full conference view with grid display of user streams
- Basic video conferencing interactions (muting, camera switching)
- Screen sharing
- Background blur (available only on desktop Chrome and Edge)
The Live Streaming Features of the Video Call for React app allow you to stream the conference to a large number of viewers. Live Streaming uses Real-Time Messaging Protocol (RTMP) to stream through a third-party service such as Youtube and Facebook.
You can also add custom layouts to your live stream. For more information, see the Creating a Customer Mixer Layout Application article.
Updated 2 days ago