The Dolby.io Communications APIs platform allows setting individual recording preferences for each application. To set the recording preferences, configure the recording settings in the dashboard:
1. Select the Login link located in the upper right corner of the Dolby.io page. Log in using your email and password.
2. In the dashboard, select your application from the APPLICATIONS category located on the left side menu.
3. Select the Communications APIs category from the drop-down menu visible under your application.
4. In the Settings tab, locate the Recording section.
5. Select the preferred options:
Recording Mixer Layout URL: Allows customizing the default recording layout by providing a mixer layout URL. For more information, see the Creating a Custom Mixer Layout Application document.
Generate audio recordings for each participant: Allows recording all audio streams separately. This option is disabled by default and supported only in Dolby Voice conferences.
Recording File Format Output: Allows choosing the preferred recording format:
- MP3: If you wish to record only audio
- MP4: If you wish to record a video
- BOTH: If you wish to receive two recordings: audio and video
Updated about 2 months ago